Greyhawk Ruins

9: Coryl’s POV: Saving Grayhawk
Played on August 6, 2015

Year 710 CY, (Spring Time)
Growfest Day 4 (Still)
Gabe gave a speech to the people of Twofords that we just saved from the Vampire Lord, convincing them to evacuate the city. We helped the people cross the river, to “safety.” It took the rest of the day to escort them. Our Wizard told us that via Magic Messaging, the army told him they need us to take out the city tower ballistas before they assault the city (which meant we had to alter our plan).

Growfest Day 5
We attempted to rest for 8 hours. Gabe summoned “Justice” (his Wyvern). At night, 2 Vampire Spawns attacked us; we killed them and finished our rest. Gabe knighted his squire Cedric and told him and his other 2 servants to lead the people to the elf village.

Growfest Day 6
We celebrated Growfest! We rested, waiting for the army to get into position.

Growfest Day 7
We rested, waiting for the army to get into position. Our wizard teleported us. We rested some more. We rested some more.

Month 4
Day 1
We coordinated with our army so that we could take out the ballistas before they charged, but they went ahead and started charging before we had a chance to take them out. We split the party, with me and Red Foam taking out 2 ballistas while Gabe led the second team (with his Wyvern, our Kobold, and our Wizard) to take out the last ballista. I used my Earthquake spell to take out 1 ballista (which also took out a huge chunch of the wall) while our Wizard used fireball to take out another one. Gabe’s group took out a Vroc Demon.

Army v. Demon Army combat broke out all around us on the battlefield. Our group joined back together so the Wizard could teleport us to our destination: the coliseum portal. We got there and Grazzt was on a throne with a Succubus, a Balor Demon and 2 Nalfeshnee also in the area. We decided to fight!

The Succubus somehow turned into Malcanthet; she wanted us to win, so that she could defeat Grazzt. A huge battle between transformed Malcanthet and Grazzt took place while we took on the others. Gabe intimidated 1 of the Nalfeshnee into fleeing through the portal. Gabe convinced Kord to aid us with the Orb (containing the portal energy). After our Wizard banished the Balor Demon, we all focused on Grazzt (except for Gabe, who was still using the Kord Orb to suck up all of the CHAOS ENERGY from the portal). I case Dispel Magic on Grazzt and it worked! Grazzt tried to throw Red through the portal, but Malcanthet used her reaction to save him. Once we hurt Grazzt enough, Malcanthet cut out his heart and escaped with it. Red Foam picked up Grazzt’s Trident and made his Will Save when he did so (yikes). The Kord Orb finished sucking up the portal energy and then cracked with some red smoke coming out of it.

The city’s Demons came after us at first, but then the larger ones plane-shifted out and the smaller ones fled the city. We won the battle! We checked on the army; they lost about half of their people. Our Dragon friend died, but Liarin somehow survived. The leader of Greyhawk was killed and they needed a new one so I nominated Gabe. I nominaed the Wizard to study the broken Kord Orb. Gabe suggested the Wizard petition to join the Circle of 8, but the Wizard pointed out that they were killed and that he could restart it.

I agreed to help our Kobold ally secure the Bahamut Temple before going home to my new grove.

Day 2
Red Foam disappeared during the night and I feared it had something to do with the Grazzt Trident (though he may have just found an adventure to head out on). Gabe started coordinating repairing the city. The Wizard and I fixed the wall with our spells (though it looked ugly, it was at least back up for now). The Wizard let to go setup his new Circle of 8 by taking over their base (and looting their stuff). I organized getting some wealth together to resurrect some of the people who died in the battle (about 5, who would be useful helping Gabe rebuild the city).

I went off with the Kobold Cleric to help him (for about a month) before returning to my grove. Gabe became the paladin king of Greyhawk and had a monument built with the names of the people who died. I secured my grove and mentored the druid who was already there. My Magic Claws made me more powerful but also called on me to do quests to protect nature out in the world.

8: Coryl’s POV: Killing the Vampire Lord
Played on July 30, 2015

Year 710 CY, Month 3 (Spring Time)
Still Day 25
Gabe was holding the orb (Artifact of Kord) with Red on the platform with him. Our Kobold Cleric and I were waiting at the edge of the room. Gabe prayed to Kord to find out about the orb and realized that it could channel energy (but that it could hurt Kord somehow). We decided to go out the tunnel that the Zombies left through. We caught up with them and killed them all (about 100). The exit opened up to part of the forest near where we entered.

Red took the Kord Orb down through the CHAOS ENERGY hole again, hoping Kord could absorb the energy; Kord didn’t, but he did take the healing powers of the magic healing pond. Red had to fight a Death Slaad down at the bottom and ended up running away.

Day 26
We traveled all day, back toward Black Thorn.

Day 27
We traveled all day, back toward Black Thorn.

Day 28
We traveled all day, back toward Black Thorn.

Growfest Day 1
At Black Thorn: some people were celebrating in the morning, but more were still concerned about the war. The human army was camped out. After explaining how important we were to the human guards who questioned us, Red made himself a paper hat, and we found Liarin (with a human Captain). We examined a City of Greyhawk map with her and identified where the big DEMON PORTAL was at (outside of the large city coliseum). Liarin had a wizard friend (another member of the Undaunted).

I hired a squire who got Red a new hat and asked him to prepare us some horses so we could head out to the Vampire’s base (before going to save Grayhawk), but the squire had an attitude and went back to the Knight Captain talking with Liarin. The Vampire had taken over the Two Fords area. We asked the Undaunted Wizard to coordinate attack times with the army (using his magic messaging spells).

We traveled toward Two Fords.

Growfest Day 2
We spent the day traveling toward Two Fords.

Growfest Day 3
We got to the river to cross over to Two Fords, but the ferry was on the other side. We also saw the dark cloud in the sky above the city. We used our 1-time use magic boat to get across the way, to the evil guards (2 Vampire Spawns). We killed 1 Vampire Spawn the 2nd surrendered, then Gabe killed him too. Our Wizard dispelled the dark cloud over the city. We got to the main keep and fought the Vampire Lord with his Pit Fiend guard. I staked the Vampire Lord in the heart while the rest of the group fought the Pit Fiend. I cut off the Vampire Lord’s head and burned his dead body. The group brought the Pit Fiend down close to dying and he plane-shifted out.

7: Coryl’s POV: Retrieving Kord’s Relic
Played on July 23, 2015

Still Year 710 CY, Month 3 (Spring Time)

Still the Night of Day 22
Last time we (me, Red, Gabe, and our Kobold friend) accepted the mission from Liarin to go get the Kord relic, but for now we decided to bath in the river and then spend the night there.

Day 23
We traveled all day.

Day 24
We traveled all day.

Day 25
On the way to the Narwall area, we encountered and killed 5 Zombies. We followed the Zombie Herd tracks back to a base with a Lady Vampire Spawn and 3 Zombies at the surface (and more under the ground). We went down into a cave with CHAOS stuff – strange portals, etc. The trip down into the magical pool of water made us all more powerful and gave us full rests, except for the Kobold Cleric (who was horribly maimed). We encountered 2 Death Slaads and 2 Gray Slaads that we fought; the 2 Death Slaads opened a portal and left, but we killed the 1 Gray Slaad before the other one plane-shifted away (badly enjured). During the battle, there was a loud explosion elsewhere in the caves.

When we went deeper into the caves, we found the collapsed tunnel from the explosion and 1 Wraith with 1 Mummy and 1 Mummy Lord. We killed them and burned the Mummies. We talked to a Pit Fiend in a containment circle; he told us that his buddies were nearby with Kord’s Relic.

We found a temple with spider designs and fought the evil Marilith inside. We she took me out of bear form, I yelled out: “Ha! I’m an Elf Hal-Dragon. I’m not a bear at all!” After we killed the Marilith, we found a secret door and went through it.

We found a room with a platform and an army of Zombies on the ground. On the platform was a Lich holding a Magic Orb and his Vampire buddy. Some of the Zombies started climbing up. When Gabe killed the Lich, the Zombies started all heading to an exit. Gabe killed the Vampire (turning him to mist). We got the Orb! Red used his fire breath to kill at least 10 of the escaping Zombies.

6: Coryl’s POV: Finding My Grove
Played on July 16, 2015

Still Year 710 CY, Month 3 (Spring Time)
Still the Night of Day 18
We (me, Red, Gabe, and our Kobold friend) found magic items on a dead group: a Holy Avenger, a Trident of Terror, and a Javelin of Lightning. We attempted to rest, but 2 Tieflings interrupted us and then went outside and killed an Elf Druid. We then killed them and rested. I burned the Druid’s body with proper burial rituals.

We followed the Druid’s tracks back to a really nice grove with a Gnome student named Gravin, some pixies, and a Dire Bear. I agreed to come back and take care of this grove.

We went back to the cave (den of evil) and fought a Tiefling and a Chasme. The Tiefling got away, but we killed the Chasme. We found a group of the King’s guards and burned their dead bodies. Then we went back to the grove to rest (it had a magic spring that gave the benefits of a long rest – but with a compulsion/entrall chance). Gravin offered to destroy/collapse the cave; Red went with him. Gabe and I rested.

Day 19
We got our horses and returned to the guard post, where we got our letter for King Braug. We went back into the city and stayed at the inn.

Day 20
We woke up early and got ready to go see King Braug’s assistant. The assistant took all of the stuff from the dead guards and the letter. He also agreed to speak with King Braug before us. The King said he would send the majority of his army with us to Black Thorn to coordinate an assault on the City of Greyhawk. We started traveling back to Black Thorn.

Day 21
We traveled all day.

Day 22
At night we arrived at Black Thorn, but we saw the Bronze Dragon flying around. More guards were there and more organized than last time. We found Liarin and briefed her on our success. She gave us the scroll case with the Kord symbol from the group’s first mission – for us to get a relic of Kord (map included to the Narwell area). She encouraged us to try to recruit people from Narwell if we had time.

5: Coryl’s POV: The Undaunted
Played on July 9, 2015

Still Year 710 CY, Month 3 (Spring Time)
Still Day 14
In the village, some people were gawking at us: me, Red, Gabe, Lia. Red Foam spoke with the Mayor from Twofords (who had arrived and was tending to some of his people). He said there were only enough food supplies for about a week. Apparently the evil army was approaching and they fled for the woods. We went to the temple and spoke with the village leader Liarin. She wants us to go to Dyvers and ask them to send their military down to form a joint assault to retake Greyhawk.

She offered us clasps to show we joined The Undaunted Adventuring Group (they were famous adventurers who retired). Red returned his clasp when Liarin pointed out that we shouldn’t lie or steal if we are members of The Undaunted.

Our Kobold Cleric Malx told us more about himself while we were on our way to go fight the Gnolls plaguing the area. We found 7 Gnolls and 1 Barlgura Demon and killed them (I used my breath weapon twice and then turned into a Brown Bear). We rescued 4 tied up people and Red skinned the Barlgura. We brought them back to the village to be with their families and we rested.

Day 15
We gathered together in the morning and spoke with Liarin. I convinced her to let us requisition 3 horses. We mapped out our trip to get to Dyvers as being 74 miles (thus we estimated 2.5 days of travel). We left 2 of Gabe’s servants behind, but brought the female groomer (since we now had horses).

Day 16
We continued traveling to Dyvers.

Day 17
We arrived at Dyvers in the evening after going through some checkpoints. Red asked about where the city leader and castle were and I asked about temples so we could buy some healing potions. The people in Dyvers seemed unaffected by the Demon War in Greyhawk. Gabe and Lia stayed at the temple. Malx found a taver-inn called The Dirty Goblin that he, Red, and I stayed in for the night (with the horses in the stable).

Day 18
In the morning I took a bath and swam around, which apparently freaked out the commoners at the bath house. Meanwhile Red was out shopping and trying to get a leather worker to turn the Barlgura hide into gloves, boots, a belt, and a pouch. Lia wasn’t there in the morning but the rest of us met up and went to the castle; there was a long line of people waiting to see the King of Dyvers.

When we tried to get in, the clerk said she hadn’t read Gabe’s letter yet and thus Red dug through the mail – which caused the clerk to get the guards to come escort Red out of there. Red talked his way out of being kicked out and then we finally got in, to see King Braug (a fat Dwarf with lots of gold jewelry). All he offered was a “token force” of 20 troops and some supplies. His assistant suggested we go fight the enemies on the borders (Bandits or Demons).

We sought out the town Druid in the grove inside Dyvers. He gave us a Wand of Entanglement. We then went out to the border checkpoint and spoke with the guards. They directed us to the edge of the woods, where their scouts had gone missing and I convinced them to preemptively prepare a letter for King Braug letting him know that the borders were safe again.

Nighttime at the forest, we spotted a hidden cave. Inside were 4 Quasits and 2 Shadow Demons that we killed. After the battle I was still in my Giant Spider form.

4: Coryl’s POV: Saving the Bronze Dragon
Played on July 2, 2015

Year 710 CY, Month 3 (Spring Time)
Day 12
We went back to the room with the closet with Lia the Wood Elf Rogue. She woke up and told us she had a vision in which she was with Bahamut (she had to prove herself to him and then he told her the way out of the base and where the Bronze Dragon was at). I introduced myself to her. We took a full rest in the locked room. Red tried to bond with the evil Tiamat sword and decided to use it in combat from now on…

Day 13
We continued searching the place. We found a secret room with treasure in it. The next room down the hall was an office with strange noises that ended up being a Zombie and Skeleton that we destroyed. The next room had a Shadow that we destroyed. Lia kept creeping around so we decided she is “The Creeper.” We came to a larger room (a practice/training room) with 6 Zombies and 2 Skeletons, which we also destroyed.

The next room had a Slave Woman that Red attacked. I healed her but her son attacked Red with cutlery. Red then grappled the boy until his mother took him. Red was upset with the rest of us when we let them run away. Red then went into the kitchen and ate some raw steak meat. His sword hand started growing talons and 5-colored scales. His hand symbol and mask dropped off of him.

We found stairs up to the main room (with the Slave Woman and her son dead) with an “Elf” in a shield-bubble and a Flameskull and 2 Skeletons. I turned into a Warhorse during the battle and used my hooves to kill the Flameskull. After we destroyed them, a Wight showed up and said if we destroyed him, we would be hunted by his master. Red struck the killing blow and transformed into what looked like a Half-Dragon of the 5 chromatic colors mixed.

We then had to figure out how to undo the shield-bubble trapping the “Elf” (who was actually the Bronze Dragon), with Lia using her skills. After we took down the shield-bubble, the Bronze Dragon flew around for a while and then came back to us and told Red to remove the Evil Tiamat Sword (but the sword kept magically reappearing in the scabbard). The Bronze Dragon had to do a remove curse (which took away the Half-Dragon scales and gave Red back his Bahamut mark on his hand).

We updated the Bronze Dragon about the Demon Portal in Greyhawk; he said the Wight’s master was a powerful Lich. We burned Torin’s body since we didn’t have enough money to pay for a resurrection. We got all of our loot. Together we all communed with Bahamut while the Bronze Dragon made the temple a Holy Place again – in doing so, Bahamut gave us the option to all turn into Half-Dragons and we accepted (which took our mark and mask, turning us into the color of our marks), thus: Red turned into a Gold Half-Dragon, Lia a Silver, me a Bronze, and Gabe Brass.

We took a full rest. The Bronze Dragon agreed to come to the Elf village in a couple of days.

Day 14
A Copper Kobold Bahamut Cleric named Lightfoot arrived to join us. We also rejoined Gabe’s retainers and divided our loot up amongst us to carry back to the village. On our way back 4 Gnolls (1 of which was a “Fang of Yeenoghu”) tried to ambush us but we spotted them and killed them. Then we continued on to the village and sold the loot once we got there.

3: Coryl's POV: The Awakening
Played on June 25, 2015

The group with the Paladin (Gabe), the Fighter (Red Foam), and the Rogue (Lia) ended up in a room with 5 Dragon Masks & Cloaks – which caused me (the Elf Druid “The Hermit”) and the Gold Dragonborn Cleric of Bahamut (Torin) to come out of our stasis “sleep” that we had been in. We got to know each other some and then each put on our color metallic mask and cloaks – wearing them caused us to gain scales on our skin (and we absorbed the masks into us, becoming Half-Dragon-esque); we rested and attuned to the items. Lia went unconscious so we left her in the closet. Through conversation, I realized the Dragonborn & I had been asleep for about 100 years.

We went out to explore the rest of the temple, infected with intruders. The storage closet had 4 Red Kobolds who were cursing Bahamut and destroying the supplies so we killed them. Gabe accidentally set off an alarm tripwire trap that made a bunch of noise. We then found a room with 2 Goblins and well-equipped 3 Hobgoblins. During the battle I turned into a Giant Spider (it was awesome) and we killed them. Afterward, I stayed in spider-form and webbed together their equipment to drag behind us.

The next hall had a room with 3 Orcs, 2 Hobgoblins, and 2 Goblins. We killed them and I webbed their equipment as well. Gabe and Red found another tripwire in the hall and dealt with the trap. We then found a large room (that used to be a beautiful Bahamut-worshipping shrine with murals on the wall depicting Bahamut battles) with a Red Half-Dragon planning at the table. We fought and killed the Red Half-Dragon. Then we used the table to block access to the room and rested.

During our resting time I told the group my real name: Coryl Revain (which means Legendary Hunter, Bear Spirit). We then continued in the halls and found a map room office with a Hobgoblin Captain and 2 Medium-Sized Apes; we killed them (though they had good strategies and killed Torin, the Dragonborn Bahamut Cleric). After killing them, we found maps and scrolls with writing in the Goblin language so we took them). We also decided to bring the dead body of Torin with us (along with his mask and cloak).

When we stopped in the room, I was still in spider form.

2: Manthor's POV: Shadow Death
Played on June 18, 2015

The Elf Rogue Lia joined us (me, Gabe, & Red), tasked with helping us get to the Bronze Dragon’s cave. We rested in the woods and then found an abandoned area with an old bridge that was faling apart. It took us a while, but we used rope and all got across the bridge.

We went in the Dragon’s Cave and found that it had been invaded by 1 Ogre and 3 Orcs that we had to kill. I took a javelin and a greataxe from the dead bodies. We then went up to the big doors and a trap went off, causing us to go down a giant slide. We ended up in a pile of furs at the body and I had Lia help me make an ugly, smelly cloak out of some rope and fur.

The hallway had a talking door: “It’s been a long time since we’ve had new initiates.” It gave us riddles to solve. Red got the 1st one, which gave him a Gold Dragon mark (on the palm of his hand). My cousin Gabe got a Brass Dragon mark (on his shoulder) from getting his riddle correct. I got a Bronze Dragon mark (on my forehead). Lia got the Silver Dragon mark (on her shoulder).

We went in for the “initiation” rooms. The first one had 3 chests with: a Ruse Monster, a Mini-Gelatinous Cube, and a Mimic Chest. We had fun taking them out (Red put the Mimic into the Acid-Cube). We lost the javelin to the Rust Monster; we had to kill the monsters for the door to open.

The next room had 2 pools of a water-like liquid on pedestals. We all had to magically connect with the liquids for the door to open.

The next room had a pool with a dead Young Bronze Dragon and a Gelatinous Cube (that we discovered by dragging the dead body through the water). The large Gelatinous Cube had use terrified for a little while, but we defeated it and the door opened.

The last “initiation” room had a hole down into darkness with a platform suspended by chains; the platform had 2 cranks that each moved have of the platform up 5 feet. The door to get out was 100’ up in the air and Shadows were down below, coming up to attack. The group had to coordinate using the cranks and holding on to keep from falling down and getting killed by the Shadows; I lost my footing and fell down to the Shadows (who then started killing me). As I was having my strength drained and dying (turning into a Shadow) I saw that my group made it out alive at the top, into the next room. I assumed they were resting inside as I became a Shadow and joined the evil forces around me as one of their own!

1: Manthor's POV: Evacuating Greyhawk
Played on May 28, 2015

My Cousin Gabriel (Aasimar: Paladin of Heronious, gold eyes and hair) and I met up with Red Foam (Tiefling: Fighter/Sea Mercenary – not a pirate) and a famous adventurer Half-Orc named Brakatur the Faithful (Paladin of Heironious, of “The Undaunted”). Brakatur gathered us together for a quest involving a Relic of Kord (with info in a scroll tube, which he gave me). But while we were together in the tavern in the Free City of Greyhawk, a Balor demon attacked; I helped in battle with Fog Cloud. Brakatur told us to evacuate as many people as we could from the Free City of Greyhawk and get the commoners to the Gnarly Forest.

We fought & killed: 2 quasits with 1 Dretch, then 2 Quasits with 3 Manes (cool gate battle). We spotted a Succubus lady on a balcony on our way of getting 22 people to the docks with us, with only 1 ship left (6 other ships departed, 1 is burning). Next, we fought & killed: 2 Manes with 1 Dretch (said “All will be slaves of Grazzt”). The elf ship captain joined the battle with his longbow (& stole my kill!).

We got on the boat. Looking back, we saw the big demons were at the big portal by the big statue of the Lord Mayor; it looked like Brakatur and his angel buddy were overwhelmed and killed. The elf captain was willing to sail us to a port town (Twofords) down the river near the Gnarley Forest (where he knew of an elf village with a cleric friend of Brakatur’s, a woman named Liarin who worshipped Ehlonna).

We rested while sailing down the river for a day. The elf captain was planning to go back to try to rescue more people so we let him leave after we departed the ship. Twofords had a mix of human and elven architecture; fountain with statues of Heronious and Ehlonna. There was an all-faith shrine. The elf Ferryman’s daughter Akasha was cursed as a weretiger so I agreed that if he let her come with me, I would eventually cure her of her lycanthropy; I convinced her to adventure with us.

Meanwhile Gabriel and Red went to the Mayor’s place to give them the news about Greyhawk being under assault by demons (where we assume they were rounding up the remaining people there as slaves). We all met back up and I introduced them to Akasha. As a group, with the refugees helping, and the writ of the Mayor: we got rations, blankets, a cart for the slower people, and donkeys (and 4 healing potions).

We head to the village of Black Thorn (which takes about a day). I talked with Akasha, hoping to bond with her. Deep in the forest, we heard a loud explosion and screaming villagers; one of our people exploded and 5 Quasits appeared from the exploding body (they creepily said “Escaping is useless; we will follow you wherever you go. Give us the map!”). We killed them.

We traveled another day. We found the walled area for the elf village and went inside. The guards pointed us to the Ehlonna temple. I asked Akasha if she thought we should turn everyone into weretigers and she said no so I brought her to the temple and got the cleric of Ehlonna to cure her curse. I also gave the elf cleric the scroll case (which had brooches for each of the 3 of us adventurers, but we don’t get to wear them yet). She said she wanted us to go secure the help of the nearby Bronze Dragon while she hallows the ground and prepares to receive more refugees. She gave me a stone with a symbol of a talking face to hand to the dragon. She told us where to find him.

The Fall of Greyhawk
Adventure #1

The group found themselves in a tavern/inn in Greyhawk: Gabriel the Aasimar paladin of Heronious, his cousin Manthor Warhammer a cleric of Kord, and Red Foam the fighter. They met with Brakitur the Faithful, whom is a member of the Undaunted, Brakitur was recruiting them to try and recover a Kord artifact and gave them a scroll case so they could find their way. Shortly after this however a loud and resonant boom echoed across Greyhawk and a Balor demon burst into the Inn. With Manthor’s help Brakitur quickly slew the demon and summoned an angel of Heronious to help him. He demanded the group rescue as many people as they could and take them to the Gnarley Forest while he fights the bigger demons, giving them time to escape.

The group then, with the people from the tavern, fought their way through the city and gathered everyone they could along the way. Red foam suggested they take a boat down the river instead of trying to make it to the town gate and so they headed for the docks. On the way they noticed some of the demon’s calling Grazz’t’s name, and even a succubus who didn’t seem to be a part of the fight. When they got there though 6 of the ships were already leaving and one was caught on fire. While they were fighting however the captain of the last ship, an elf, started shepherding the Greyhawk citizens onto his ship. When the battle was finished the group quickly got aboard the elf captain’s ship and they departed. They all saw Brakitur the Faithful fighting at the demon portal with his angelic friend, he was overwhelmed and slain, though with a pile of demons dead all around him.

The ship captain told them he would take them as far as Twofords, a village just across the river from the Gnarley forest but that he was going back to try and save more refugees. He also told them that there was an elf village in the forest where a member of the Undaunted lived, a cleric of Ehlonna named Liarin. The village was called Blackthorn.

In Twofords the group had to calm the now Greyhawk refugees and come up with a plan. Red Foam and Gabriel went to speak with the mayor to warn him about the demon invasion while Manthor went to talk to the ferryman.
Manthor didn’t have enough money to pay the ferryman to get everyone across so the man made a deal with Manthor: He’d get them across if they took his daughter, named Akasha, with them to be cured of her Lycanthropy. Manthor agreed to do this hoping he’d be able to convince her to turn him into a Weretiger.

Red foam and Gabriel met the mayor who was quickly distrusting of Red foam for being a Tiefling. Though he took the news well and decided to evacuate the town and try to get to Blackthorn a few days later, he also gave them a writ so that they could get the necessary supplies to get to Blackthorn themselves. They were able to use this to get a couple of donkeys, some rations, blankets, and a cart for the elderly and children to ride on in order to get the Blackthorn quicker.

Once this was done they quickly crossed the river and into the forest. Though after about a day of traveling one of the refugees, a cowardly town guard, exploded in a shower of gore. Inside of him were 5 Quasits which tried to steal the scroll case from them. The group slew them with ease and continued on their journey.

After one more day of travel they found the village and were met by the elven guards who took the group specifically to the cleric Liarin. After they explained what happened in Greyhawk and Brakitur’s demise she decided to take the scroll case from them and give them a quest to recruit the nearby bronze dragon to help defend the village and to give him a magical stone while she consecrated the village grounds. Manthor then asked her services, which she agreed to do, in curing Akasha of her lycanthropy after failing to convince her to turn the group into weretigers. They also found out that inside the scroll case was a map, and 3 brooches for Undaunted member, which Liarin was unwilling to let them wear.


I'm sorry, but we no longer support this web browser. Please upgrade your browser or install Chrome or Firefox to enjoy the full functionality of this site.